Sign in to follow this  
BOONGSY

i never thought titanic would be pipped from the number one spot especially with all the torrents that come out now often before the cinema release. think the fact it was 3d had a bit to do with it but anyway no 1

My linkhttp://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

My linkhttp://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=178978&action=news

according to the only today tonight story ive seen not about hoons technically if you adjust for money values some 1930's movie (cant remember the name) made about 6 times thats of titanic and avatar and theres a list of about 5 movie that made more money then both to but ye :P

goers to show you just how much "impact" piracy is haveing on the film industry ...SFA when it comes to big budget movies

this also means i must be one of few not to have seen avatar or get excited by its trailers ?

yeah i was reading about that before. i think the number one movie was gone with the wind followed by the sound of music.

^^ that sounds like it, its weird as IMDB claims to have a list with altered earnings for value difference but still has titanic and avatar at the top, they must have an age limit :P

doesn't suprise me, Avatar was amazing.

My nana went and saw it and said it was the worst movie she has ever seen and

apparently got up and left half way through after being asleep and it making her sick.

this also means i must be one of few not to have seen avatar or get excited by its trailers ?

I thought the trailers looked shit, and was really bagging the movie out based on the trailers. It looked like a really silly and un-interesting concept.

I saw the movie out of curiosity and faith in James Cameron's reputation for excellent Sci Fi.

I liked it so much that i went and saw it for a second time :lol:

the only way to know you are truly the best is to be number one and take second place aswell . :thumbsup:

WEEE 100 posts ! *goes to for sale section *

I thought its trailors weren't that great,

but I've seen it 4 times now. I think its easily the best movies I've seen or really close.

they made an entire language up for the Na'vi people.